Saturday 23 July 2016

East Fortune Air Show


Today is the East Fortune Airshow and it's off I go for some photos.

I had opted to stay outside of the show this year to get some different images, albeit I know would miss some general shots of the activities other than the flying.

I had heard good things about viewing from Traprain Law, so car duly parked the ascent was undertaken with some effort, though the climb wasn't too long.

My first sight was the Exmoor ponies and that was an unexpected joy.

As things turned out there wasn't too much in the way of aircraft coming over my way, though I can see the attraction if it were busier.

Decided to cut my losses and after the descent headed over to the show area.

As there was less than two hours remaining of the display I thought perhaps a reduced price may be on offer, but sadly that wasn't the case.

So, I found a spot where I could park and caught the tail end of the flying display, then managed a few rewarding photos.


Exmoor Ponies

 Red Arrows in Flight

 Canadian Vickers Catalina

 Bass Rock

Smoke On

Eurocopter Squirrel HT.1

 BAC 167 Strikemaster Mk.87

 MiG-15

 Hurricane and Spitfire

Spitfire

 Swiss PC-7 Team

 Breaking

 Swiss PC-7 Team

Close Encounter

Solo

Swiss PC-7 Team

More images are available at - www.dougie-coull-photography.com - better resolution and options to licence.

No comments: